Here is an opportunity to highlight your knowledge to the mass audience of IndiaTaxLaws.com. Submit your article on any of the below subjects and be a knowledge bank for lakhs of readers.
You can send your article by email to [email protected] along with your professional Bio and we will publish the same on our website with due credit to the author.
Indiataxlaws.com is an online knowledge bank for professionals like CA, CS, CMA, Advocates, MBAs, and Finance Professionals. We provide the latest updates, articles, notifications, circulars, court judgments, etc. relating to taxation and corporate laws in India.
Indiataxlaws.com primarily focuses on Income-tax, Goods and Service Tax (GST), Central Excise, Customs duty, International Taxation, Transfer Pricing, DGFT, RBI, SEBI, FEMA, etc. We also publish articles and news relating to MSMEs and Personal Finance, etc.
How to Submit Your Articles
For Publication of Your Article on IndiaTaxLaws.com, E-mail your articles along with your Name, Email, Photograph, and professional Bio at- [email protected]. We will update you via email once your article is published.
Subjects for Articles
Although we accept article on any of the subjects which helps to the Tax/Finance professionals and taxpayers, but the most demanded subjects are:
- Income Tax
- GST (Goods & Services Tax)
- Custom Duty
- Ind AS & IFRS
- Company Law
- Accounts & Audit
- Business, Commercial & Labour Laws
- SEBI & Securities Laws
- Foreign Exchange Laws
- Banking & Insurance Laws
- DGFT Matters
- Tax Planning & Personal Finance
- Articles useful for Students
Guidelines for Authors
Authors should ensure that the article sent is original and does not infringe the copyright of any person/organization/institute, etc. In case of any such infringement, the author of the article shall be personally liable for such infringement. Further, IndiaTaxLaws.com reserves all the rights to the articles published on their website.
#2. Exclusive Publication
Authors should also ensure that the article sent for publication on the IndiaTaLaws website should not be sent for publication to any other website/platform.
- The Authors should ensure that the article sent for publication should be relevant, to the point, as per the accurate and the latest laws considering the amendment, case laws, etc.
- The article should be of at least 500 words and it should be well articulated.
- There should be a proper reference to the sections, notifications, and case laws.
- For ease of reading and understanding, it should be divided into small para and the Headings should be precise and reflective of the contents.
- If any reference is taken from any of the websites/platforms, the article link should be provided in the mail for cross verification & credit.
Information to be provided in e-Mail
The followings information are desirable while sending e-mail for publication of Article:
- Full Name of the Author
- Professional Qualification & Experience
- Company/Firm Name & Position
- Photograph of the Author
- Any of the social media Profiles (Preferably Linkedin) Link. It will be linked with the author profile on IndiaTaxLaws
- Indiataxlaws.com is an online knowledge bank for professionals like CA, CS, CMA, Advocates, MBAs, and Finance Professionals. We provide the latest updates, articles, notifications, circulars, court judgments etc. relating to taxation and corporate laws in India.
Latest Article Written
- 2022.06.30Indirect TaxAnalysis of Arrest provisions under GST & Can a CA be arrested under CGST Laws?
- 2022.03.10ArticlesGST COMPLIANCE CALENDAR FOR MARCH 2022
- 2022.03.10ArticlesSupreme court order for extension in the period of limitation (Suo-moto order by the Hon’ble Supreme court)
- 2022.03.10ArticlesGST on Cryptocurrency or Digital Assets