Below are the summarised GST Compliance Calendar For March 2022 for various compliance and return due date:
|Sr. No.||Purpose of Return||Return Form||Month/ Quarter/ Year||Due date|
|1.||Filing of returns by registered person (Other than those opted for QRMP Scheme)||GSTR-1||February, 2021||11thMarch 2021|
|2.||Quarterly Filing of GST returns by registered person (Those opted for QRMP Scheme)||IFF (QRMP)||February, 2021||13th March 2021|
|3.||GST Filing of returns by registered person having turnover exceeding 5 crores||GSTR-3B||February, 2021||20thMarch 2021|
|4.||GST Filing of returns by registered person having turnover upto 5 Cr under monthly return scheme||GSTR-3B||February, 2021||20th March 2021|
|5.||Quarterly Filing of GST returns by registered person (those who have opted for QRMPS)||PMT-06||February, 2021||25th March, 2021|
|6.||Return by non-resident taxable person||GSTR-5||February, 2021||20th March 2021|
|7.||Return by a person located outside India providing OIDAR services to non-taxable persons in India||GSTR-5A||February, 2021||20th March 2021|
|8.||Return for ITC received and distributed by ISD.||GSTR-6||February 2021||13thMarch 2021|
|9.||Return for TDS deducted/TDS liability paid/payable||GSTR-7||February, 2021||10thMarch 2021|
|10.||Return for TCS Collected/TCS liability paid/payable||GSTR-8||February, 2021||10thMarch 2021|
*Category A States: Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Goa, Lakshadweep, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
*Category B States: Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Sikkim, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Meghalaya, Assam, West Bengal, Jharkhand and Odisha
Hope above GST Compliance Calendar For March 2022 for various compliance and return due date are helpful for you.
- Indiataxlaws.com is an online knowledge bank for professionals like CA, CS, CMA, Advocates, MBAs, and Finance Professionals. We provide the latest updates, articles, notifications, circulars, court judgments etc. relating to taxation and corporate laws in India.
Latest Article Written
- 2022.12.20Indirect Tax48th GST Council Meeting- Key Highlight
- 2022.06.30Indirect TaxAnalysis of Arrest provisions under GST & Can a CA be arrested under CGST Laws?
- 2022.03.10ArticlesGST COMPLIANCE CALENDAR FOR MARCH 2022
- 2022.03.10ArticlesSupreme court order for extension in the period of limitation (Suo-moto order by the Hon’ble Supreme court)